Thursday, September 7, 2017

My Hand of Judgment

   My children see bad things happening in their world and wonder if it was Me. You wonder if it is My Hand of Judgment upon your world.

   My children, My power is very great indeed. Remember, I created the world you live in, and I created you. When My Hand of Judgment strikes in your world, there will be no doubt it was My mighty power that struck. There is nothing I am not able to do, and if I ordain destruction, that destruction will be very great.

   I do nothing small.

   Your nations have tempted Me beyond reason. You have committed abominations and dishonored My Holy Name. When I judge for these things, My Judgment shall be very great, as you see in My Holy Word. My people have decided they do not need Me. I will show them they do.  

Genesis 7:17-24
  • 17 And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.
  • 18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.
  • 19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
  • 20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.
  • 21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
  • 22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
  • 23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
  • 24 And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.
Genesis 19:23-25
  • 23 The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.
  • 24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
  • 25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
Jeremiah 9:6-15
  • Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the Lord.
  • Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people?
  • Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait.
  • Shall I not visit them for these things? saith the Lord: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?
  • 10 For the mountains will I take up a weeping and wailing, and for the habitations of the wilderness a lamentation, because they are burned up, so that none can pass through them; neither can men hear the voice of the cattle; both the fowl of the heavens and the beast are fled; they are gone.
  • 11 And I will make Jerusalem heaps, and a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.
  • 12 Who is the wise man, that may understand this? and who is he to whom the mouth of the Lord hath spoken, that he may declare it, for what the land perisheth and is burned up like a wilderness, that none passeth through?
  • 13 And the Lord saith, Because they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein;
  • 14 But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim, which their fathers taught them:
  • 15 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.
2 Chronicles 36:16-21
  • 16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against his people, till there was no remedy.
  • 17 Therefore he brought upon them the king of the Chaldees, who slew their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary, and had no compassion upon young man or maiden, old man, or him that stooped for age: he gave them all into his hand.
  • 18 And all the vessels of the house of God, great and small, and the treasures of the house of the Lord, and the treasures of the king, and of his princes; all these he brought to Babylon.
  • 19 And they burnt the house of God, and brake down the wall of Jerusalem, and burnt all the palaces thereof with fire, and destroyed all the goodly vessels thereof.
  • 20 And them that had escaped from the sword carried he away to Babylon; where they were servants to him and his sons until the reign of the kingdom of Persia:
  • 21 To fulfil the word of the Lord by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years.


No comments:

Post a Comment