Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Be Prepared


   As My people walk through the dark times that are coming, they shall marvel at all I will do for them, for they will walk in My mighty power. They will walk in signs and wonders. Healing shall flow and manna shall fall. All they need will be provided them as they walk through the destruction, leading others to Me. Their time on earth in these conditions will be very short, and many will seek their lives, but their rewards will be magnificent for the work they do then.
   In that time of destruction, the last souls to come into My Kingdom will be saved. Then the wicked will be punished and all will come to the end foretold in My holy Word.
   My children, be prepared for what is coming. Know My Word, for it (My Word stored up in your hearts) is all you will have to sustain you then, but it is all you will need if you truly know Me.
   I am taking more of you into a wilderness season now, that you may learn what it is to be sustained on My holy Word. Though you may feel fear, I will teach you faith. I will teach you about Myself. I will teach you that My Word is true, and I am faithful with all that you entrust Me with.
James 1:3-10
  • 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
  • 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
  • 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
  • 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
  • 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
  • 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
  • 9 Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:
  • 10 But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.

Mark 16:17-18
  • 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
  • 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment