Monday, February 6, 2017

Too Difficult to Pass


The road before you seems too difficult to pass through, but I declare I have made the way for you.
If you will listen to Me and not your emotions, you will succeed, for you can do all things through Me. There are many delights where I am leading you, and My purposes for you are only good.
Trust Me enough to walk forward. Lean on My strength when you feel weak, and go where I am leading you.
All will be well.
Philippians 4:13
  • 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
2 Corinthians 12:8-10
  • 8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
  • 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
  • 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Jeremiah 17:9
  • 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Matthew 7:13
  • 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:


No comments:

Post a Comment