Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I Have Gone Ahead


   You are unsure about your next step. My child, do you not know, I guide your every step? You can take your next step in faith knowing I have everything prepared ahead of you, for I have already gone ahead of you and prepared the way where I am leading you.
   Whenever I say, “Come,” all you need do is move towards Me in faith. I have gone ahead of you on the path and prepared every step of your journey, that every ounce of provision you will need will be there, on time. You can trust Me.
   Your part is to listen for My voice. My part is to make your way ready.
   Step out in faith when I call you, all will be well.                                                 

Proverbs 16:9
  • 9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.
Hebrews 11:1
  • 11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment