Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lean Not


Lean not to your own understanding in this time, My people, for your reasoning will lead you wrong. Be led by My Spirit and My Word at all times.

At times I will lead you to places and people and to do things that will make no sense to your natural minds. Do not heed your natural minds if you know it is I who leads you, or the enemy will defeat My plan for you.

Strive to be exceedingly obedient in this time, that I may lead you into all that is good and blessed for your lives and all shall be well.

Challenges lie ahead for My people in this time, but I will  walk with you through each one. You do not walk alone in this time, My children, for My Spirit walks with you through it all.

Proverbs 3:4-7:

4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Glynda! All your words for the last month or so have seemed like little "reminders" to me of exactly what God is showing me or teaching me at that moment. It's like you were given those words specifically for me, yet I know that it is for the Bride who He is bringing forward in unison.

    ReplyDelete