Friday, August 17, 2012

Come To Me With Your Struggles

Come to Me with your struggles, My children, for I hold the keys to your victory and I will give them to you if you show you truly want to be free. I will give you wisdom and revelation so you may overcome the Evil One if you will truly lay down your sin.

It is up to you to seek My holiness, to truly desire My ways and not your sin. This is where most of you stay bound - you want your sin, you want your earthly pleasures, and expect an easy way out after years of indulging your flesh.

My children, after years of giving in, you no longer desire freedom, your desire is not to be holy like Me. You must cultivate a desire for holiness in your hearts by feasting on My Word. My Word renews you, renews your desire to be more like Me.

Show yourselves truly willing. Show Me you are willing to fight against sin and I will help you to be free.

1 Peter 1:16:  Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

2 Timothy 2:21: If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Mark 9:23: Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

1 John 3:8: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Romans 12:2: And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment