Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cling To Me

I desire all My children would walk in more love towards one another for this is My nature being demonstrated in you as you do this. Did I not say in My Word, 'By this shall all men know you are My disciples, that you have love one for another?' And so it is.

Whose disciples are you if you do not walk in My love? For then can the enemy use you to do his wicked pleasure, when you are not submitted to My will and walking in My ways, and each time he uses you to do this, you sow an evil return into your own lives, My precious children. I desire you would live happy and free in Me, but this requires you to walk in My ways.

The enemy is coming now to try many of you in new ways, in new times of testing, that you may be refined for My purposes in the earth. Some of you shall not survive these trials for you will give in to the desires of your flesh and in returning to the ways of sin, you will be destroyed.

My children, I desire you would continue in My ways and submit to Me in these refinements, but if you run to the comforts of your flesh, he will destroy you through your sin.

You live in a grave time when many transitions and changes are occurring. You will feel uncertain at times. Run to me for stability, for I change not. Cling to Me for your security, for I will not disappoint. Walk closely to Me and you will not lose your way, for I shall not lead you on wrong paths.

Much of what you know is now being shaken and you watch in uncertainty to see how it will shake out. Do not fix your eyes on the world, My children, but upon Me, the Holy One of Israel, for I have already ordained how it will end and My mighty power will see you through.

Cling to Me and do not fear for I love you with an everlasting love and your days are in My hands. I am well able to guide and protect you in this time until you come home to Me.

John 13:35: By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

James 4:7: Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Galatians 6:7-8: Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Malachi 3:6: For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Isaiah 26:3: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Psalm 89:18: For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.

Jeremiah 31:3: The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Psalm 31:14-15: But I trusted in thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my God. 15 My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

No comments:

Post a Comment